- Working this morning – have two meetings I must attend, one of which I am dreading.
- Taking this afternoon off so that I can cook for my son’s birthday celebration tomorrow.
- Getting everything I need for the race tomorrow put together and ready to go.
- The sauce for the lasagna is bubbling away in the crock pot.
- A banana cream pie – my son’s fave, but not mine – cannot be made a day in advance. Those creepy bananas go brown and slimy – ugh.
- I have Eucharistic Adoration from 5 to 6 tonight. I think this will be a very very good thing.
- When I go to bed tonight, I will set the alarm for 3 a.m., so that I can get to the mountain town by 5 a.m. WHY did I register for this race??? WHY?
Lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and banana cream pie. I started this birthday menu for my son for his 3rd birthday. You would think that 34 years later he would want something else, but you would be wrong. That’s it. I am in a hurry! Have a nice Friday everyone.